Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Lets Go To Surfers Paradise

Recently i was very lucky to in the middle of a some what stressful year find myself in a very sunny Surfers Paradise in Gold Coast Australia. It was possibly one of my last family holidays for a long time time as my brother is now 20 working full time and would probably bring his girlfriend on our next trip so it was an important holiday for us as a family to spend quality time together. We had a full 10 days which felt sooooo nice you have no idea.Ive been very lucky in my life so far to have travelled as much as i have, my parents took my brother and i travelling from such a young age yet now im older i feel i can truly appreciate those trips and realise my love for travel.I have been to all sorts of places like Australia (heaps of times), Fiji, Rarotonga, London, Hong kong and LA. And thats not including all the places within New Zealand i have been to also.I spent my time in Surfers eating, shopping, swimming and simply soaking up the sun trying to capture as much of it as possible.



Those are just a few of my favourite pictures from the trip there are heaps more. We ended up getting really cheap passes to go to any of the theme parks as much as we want so who could turn that down. I was on a hunt to find myself a formal dress whilst we were over there. I had an incredible time and cant wait to put a vlog togther of all my footage. Ive been back for a couple of weeks now and still feeling slightly travel depressed.Hope you enjoyed some of these travel pictures be sure to check out the video when it goes up thanks for reading mwah xx
Latest pins

Subscribe