Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 23 July 2015

Birthday Gifts

This post is very much over due, a month over due actually! So I recently turned 18 on June the 18th (Yes 18 on the 18th!!!) and I got absolutely spoilt by my friends and family its over whelming. I was not expecting the amount of lovely thoughtful gifts in which i received so i want to share with you all what I got. I'm sharing this with you just to show my huge appreciation for what i got and maybe to help you out if you are ever in need of buying a girl a present but have no idea what to get. I have picked out a few of my favorite things.

I don't know about you but I love looking at rings and earrings in the shops but i am useless at remembering to wear them so i just don't bother to buy any nice ones.When my friends brought me these i was stoked, they are simple but perfect to bling up and complete an outfit. An added bonus is that some of them are rose gold my new obsession. You will be glad to know i have been wearing these HEAPS since getting them. The pink smokey eye makeup brushes are just stunning not only do they look super cute sitting in the heart shape tin i received to store them in but the brushes are lovely and soft when applying makeup to the skin. I would definitely recommend these to people especially because you get three in a packet and often good makeup brushes are very hard to find in sets.


This bag is from Forever New. Yip you heard me right FOREVER NEW!I walk into that shop and just go straight into clothing heaven it's beautiful and so is every single item in the store.i am nuts about this bag. It's a backpack which is a type of bag I don't often use so will take some getting used to but come on its so gorgeous and will go with any outfit. A bag like this on a day where you are out for a long time is ideal as it is still very much a fashion piece and practical.I also got a leather Jacket from forever New which I plan to use in some clothing posts if i get around to it, so don't worry you will see it.I flipped out when I got this, a leather jacket is honestly a must have in every girls wardrobe. I know not everyone can afford them but this winter they are definitely the latest fashion craze and can dress up any outfit. I wear it during the day with a causal outfit and at night with a more dressy outfit.

Ok this is some serious stuff as you may not know I am fashion obsessed and love reading about it any way I can. These books take my breath away, I mean they just have everything i will every need to know about the world of fashion and the photography in them is amazing. I could flick through both these books for hours on end. I know i will keep these books forever which makes them very special to me.They will forever sit on my coffee table whenever i move house in every house i have. These books just inspire me so much.

And last but not least I got a cute candle which smells like vanilla its incredible. As you can see i love the colour peach at the moment it just makes me happy for some reason so i love these items. The drink bottle says "Don't forget to be amazing" I love quotes and cheesy things like that so this is perfect for me and helps me stay positive.

That's just a few things I got for my birthday this year, there is sooo much more but if i talked about everything you would be reading a novel. I love everything i got and hope this was useful or interesting to you in some way.Thanks for taking the time to read this post and Don't forget to be amazing!!! Mwah xx ps Plz feel free to leave a comment I would love to know what you think :)
Latest pins

Subscribe